1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198057568264 Nooby267 (SR Scammer) (2nd Appeal)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Robert, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert

Robert New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48651268
    Apparently i was a saying i was somones else when i have only had the name Nooby267, This is what they other admin said on my last appeal

Appeal denied.

Multiple IP links, item links, and more. Did not disclose all alts.

I told him all my alts, Multiple friends have been over if thats what you mean. I look in my own trades and most of them are from IRL friends who are in my clan? I pay for my items with real cash.

For example i bought some from parker.wickline.

Did not disclose all alts. I only have one and that is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057703270

I still havent heard how i was scamming.....
    I still can trade either way, Its just annoying
    when try to sell things for IRL Cash
  2. Robert

Robert New User

Steam:
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:48651268
  3. Robert

Robert New User

Steam:
    You mentioned, 'not currently.' If you could, please list all accounts that you have used.

I didnt lie about steamrep trusted seller. I was until i got marked as a scammer. Was i not everyone is "Marked Safe"? And Call Me Tevon is a alt account that i dont get on if you look i havent been on in like 30 days, 2. The reason i am banned on tf2tp is because i duped several items back in november and gave a away free items to a clan that i was friends with.
  4. Robert

Robert New User

Steam:
    The only other alt i use is Call me Tevon i havent been on in around 30 days, And plus the reason im banned on tf2tp is because i duped and gave away free items to noobies making the game somewhat fun to them.

I havent lied about being a steamrep trusted trade. Everyone is unless proven otherwise. WHICH I HAVE NOT.

"And i removed the info where apparently i said i was someone else"
  5. Robert

Robert New User

Steam:
    One more thing the reason i made this alt "IS BECAUSE THE OTHERONE GOT BANNED ON TF2TP!"
  6. FreshKidPee

FreshKidPee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39979117
    So you avoided a ban? and you say you're a steam rep trusted seller? It clearly says no rep for a reason so your claim is false. There is no such thing as SR trusted seller .
  7. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    This boils down to your impression of semantics sir. That is like me saying I can call myself a Police Officer, since I Police my own yards, and I am the Officer of my estate - so I can go around in public calling myself a Police Officer. Doesn't work that way, and I am going to have to side with Polyvore on this one. Fact - you are not affiliated with SteamRep nor are you a formal "Trusted Seller." Also, one appeal per person - Appeal Denied. Regardless, very best of luck to you sir.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.